There are some issues like there is no any payment made by the customers because of many reasons like customers financial problems and illness or any other reasons then you can send several warning letter for outstanding payment for asking the payment that is due with them. We will provide you with Samples Of Warning Letter For Outstanding Payment. if after sending several warning messages that to the customer then also he is not giving any response to the letter or messages then you can send him the final letter by asking what is the reason he is not paying the bill that is outstanding for so long. There can be straight forward message indicating if there no further payment done within the specific time thereafter then the customer may be terminated from the company accounts and also there can be some legal action that can be taken against him by the company and many more.
Sample Letter For Outstanding Payment Request
Mentioned below are the things or the documents that should be necessarily include with the warning letter or pay letter from the customer are:-
- There must be a Xerox copy of the original bill attached with the pay letter to give a legal proof that the amount which has been paid and the amount which need to be paid.
- On the pay bill , it should be clearly stamped with the correct place for Date, Price and the word which need to be mentioned as warning letter that all the things highlighted so that person reading it can easily understand the date price as well as the sample letter for outstanding letter request.
- The invoice must have with late charge or with interest charges with the account all should be mentioned clearly.
- It must be checked whether the envelope that is pre-addressed are included with the stamped or not.
- There should be clearly mentioned with the address where the payment need to be done.
The first Overdue Payment Reminder Letter letter which is due with the customer must be sended with friendly manner with the bills attached with it with date mentioned in it when to deposit the due amount. The letter should be sended in such a manner that the customer should not feel like anything else it should be like he must be with some other work and it is just the reminder as he must have forgotten. The language or the way of asking for the money in written way should be in very polite and avoiding some flowery language. The consequences must be mentioned clearly with the pay letter with all information provide with all the way of payment that is online/offline. While writing the letter you must be very polite and humble as well as be professional also never ever try to use rude or any bad language it will give bad impact on the customers it should not matter with the amount of money dues with the customer.
Below are the samples of the warning letter for outstanding payment. which yo can easily download it.